Bathroom Fitters in Tonbridge | Design and Installation Services
Having a team of bathroom fitters in often means a significant amount of upheaval, noise, mess and disruption. This is never the case with installations from D.S. Barden Building Contractors Ltd. Our bathroom fitters, based in Tonbridge, cover Sevenoaks and the surrounding Kent area with professional design and installation services.
What separates us from other bathroom fitters is our ability to act cleanly, conscientiously and carefully. As a company, we prefer to work closely with customers to achieve smoother transitions and to keep them aware of exactly what’s happening inside their homes.
The Bathroom Remodelling Process
All remodelling projects begin with an initial survey, consultation and quotation from our team of bathroom fitters. We visit homes in Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and Kent at times suitable to the customer – even in the evening if required. Our company listens to your own ideas carefully, and uses them to come up with a suitably vibrant bathroom design.
Subject to you approving our quotation, we order everything needed for the project and arrange a start date. A typical bathroom installation runs as follows:
- After decommissioning your current suite, our bathroom fitters remove the tiles and uplift the flooring. From there, we re-route the plumbing and heating pipework to accommodate new baths, shower enclosures, basins, radiators and towel rails.
- After removing waste from your Sevenoaks or Tonbridge property, the bathroom fitters at D.S. Barden Building Contractors Ltd repair the floor surface. Should you require a box section in your bathroom space, we deal with this at the same time.
- Next, we chase the hot, cold and waste pipework into the walls. This makes them invisible to the eye once we’ve laid the new tiles. If you have opted for underfloor heating, our bathroom fitters perform the necessary first-fix electrics.
- Any piping required for radiators and towel rails go into place at your Sevenoaks, Tonbridge or Kent property, overseen by a trained and accredited tradesman.
- After rendering the walls and laying the underfloor heating cables, our bathroom fitters use self-levelling compound to give the floor surface a flat, smooth and even finish. This leaves the bathroom floor ready to have new tiles or boards fitted.
- Sevenoaks and Tonbridge customers who have ordered tiles can expect our tradesmen to grout them once laid. Next, we cover the floor to protect your choice of surface and set up the wall tiling batten, if needed, to create a wraparound effect.
- After tiling and grouting the walls, our bathroom fitters square any trim you have chosen before applying the final grout and sealer. Next, we install the sanitary ware, vanity units, mirrors, the suite and the taps, connecting everything to the pipework previously laid and running full checks to ensure the bathroom has no leaks.
While one job naturally varies from another, this guide gives you an insight of what will happen when our bathroom fitters begin work at your Sevenoaks, Tonbridge or Kent home. We highlight any variations to these procedures in your quotation, which includes all material and labour costs. D.S. Barden Building Contractors Ltd covers the South East as a fully insured company and we always guarantee the workmanship of our bathroom fitters.
Call 07900 553211 to discuss installation with our bathroom fitters. D.S. Barden Building Contractors Ltd operates in Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and all Kent locations.